Worlds Strongest Marine Grade Teak Oil that provides years of Protection, Durability and Beauty!
Xtreme Ceramic Teak Oil is a Marine Grade wood finish Sealer that preserves and protects the Natural beauty of all natural wood species.
Provides a hand rubbed look that Professionals prefer. Multiple coats can be applied with wet sanding between coats for a high end luxurious finish.
This Ceramic Teak Oil penetrates into the wood surface that densifies the wood to a Ceramic like harness and durability. Can be applied to all wood species including; Teak, Mahogany, Rosewood, oak, Walnut and IPE.
Is UV stable and maintains the natural look of the wood and provides long lasting protection.
Our Teak Oil is available in traditional Light Amber Color and also in Clear Transparent for the Ultimate High Quality wood finish.
Xtreme Ceramic Teak Oil is formulated with Nano Ceramic resins and polymers blended with High Grade Tung and Linseed Oils.
- Formulated to Penetrate Deep into Wood Surfaces
- Superior Ultraviolet Sun protection
- Traditional Amber color or Clear Transparent
- The World's Strongest Teak Oil available
- Mildew Resistant
- Will not Crack, Bubble, or Peel
- Salt Spot Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Nano Ceramic Resins, Polymers, Tung & Linseed Oils
Xtreme Ceramic Teak Oil does no create a surface film coating like Spar Varnish or polyurethane that simply coat the wood and only last a short period of time.
Our Teak Oil allows the wood to breathe and that is super important when working with exotic hardwoods.
Xtreme Ceramic Teak Oil provides a Ceramic like surface that is absorbed deep into the wood fibers and offers the Ultimate protection, penetration, stabilizing and nourishment on all wood species.
- LONG LASTING MARINE GRADE FORMULA
- CONTAINS ULTRAVIOLET ABSORBERS TO RESIST WEATHERING
- SEALS AND PROTECTS TEAK & OTHER FINE WOODS
- PENETRATES DEEP INTO WOOD SURFACES
- PROTECST AGAINST THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF UV RAYS
- FAST DRYING, HIGH QUALITY NANO CERAMIC WOOD SEALER
- EASY TO APPLY WITH PROFESSTIONAL RESULTS!
- Clean all wood surfaces with Teak Cleaner.
- Sand Wood if necessary.
- Generously Wipe, Brush or Spray a Wet Coat Over Wood Surfaces.
- Let Dry for 2 Hours Between Coats
- Wet Sand Surface with 400# Grit for fine Finish.
- Apply Multiple Coats for Best Protection.
- Apply every 16 months for continued Protection.
CAN ALSO BE USED FOR WOOD FURNITURE, WOOD GARAGE DOORS, WOOD DECKS, DOCKS, LOG HOMES AND ALL OTHER WOOD SURFACES!
Xtreme Ceramic Teak Oil is a Proprietary blend of Nano Ceramic Resins, Polymers, High Grade Tung & Linseed Oils.
Theoretical Coverage - 32oz/947ml Bottle - 400 Square Feet
7% Salt Spray Spot Resistance (ASTM B117) 269 hours
Scratch Hardness (ASTM D3363)